The Rules of the Lottery
- 1) Your purchase of Weston Hospicecare Lottery entries is from Weston Hospicecare (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- 2) All proceeds from the Weekly Prize Draw go to Weston Hospicecare (Registered office address: 28 Thornbury Road, Uphill, Weston-super-Mare. BS23 4YQ).
- 3) You represent and agree that;
a) You are 16 years of age or over
b) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this weekly prize draw on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
c) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- 4) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- 5) You accept that the Weston Hospicecare Lottery is regulated by North Somerset Council and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Weekly Prize Draw entries.
- 6) The prizes for the Weston Hospicecare Lottery are printed on the tickets, in the leaflets provided and are advertised on the Weston Hospicecare website www.westonhospicecaregroup.org.uk. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- 7) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
- 8) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the weekly prize draw scheme.
- 9) The Promoter will conduct the weekly prize draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- 10) The winning numbers will be published on the Weston Hospicecare website www.westonhospicecaregroup.org.uk, on Facebook and via the Weston Hospicecare Lottery helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 01934 423923 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
- 11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 12) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- 13) The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the Weston Hospicecare website www.westonhospicecaregroup.org.uk and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- 14) Weston Hospicecare is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the Weston Hospicecare website www.westonhospicecaregroup.org.uk, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 01934 423923
- 15) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Weekly Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- 16) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
Licenced and regulated by North Somerset Council. www.n-somerset.gov.uk. Must be 16 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence. £1 per entry. Promoter: Weston Hospicecare Ltd, Jackson-Barstow House, 28 Thornbury Road, Uphill, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 4YQ. Responsible Person: Paul Winspear. Registered Charity No. 900328. All proceeds to Weston Hospicecare. Full terms & conditions can be obtained from here or from the Lottery Office, at the Hospice address above.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.